Sponsor solicitation letter
The Central New York Chapter of the Volvo Club of America is happy to announce that Euro Meet '19 will be held at the Trumansburg, New York Fairgrounds on Saturday, June 22, 11AM-2 PM. The event includes a wide variety of European marques and, of course, Volvos. Motorcycles and other vehicles of European manufacture are also welcome. The show continues to draw people from Michigan, Ohio, New Jersey, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New England and Ontario. With the help of a connected and energized planning committee, we expect this year’s show to be better than ever.
We would be absolutely delighted if you would be a sponsor of this year’s event. Sponsorship can include a donation of funds or door prizes. This year the beneficiary of our proceeds will be the Trumansburg High School Robotics team FRC5254 HYPE. Last year, with the help of our sponsors, we donated $1300 to this educational organization.
We have established donor categories described below. All levels of sponsorship will receive
- Free admission for 1 car
- One free shirt with sponsor names on the back
- Listing on our postcards
- Listing on our web site
- Sponsors are also welcome to set up a tent to sell or display their products.
$1000 or more, cash or prizes
- Largest logo size on postcards
- Largest logo size on T-shirts
- Opportunity to choose and name an award as you please and choose the winning car entry.
- You pick the “SPONSOR NAME award for the xxxxx car.” (e.g., the xxxxxx award for best paint). We’ll provide the winner with a certificate and prize.
$500-$999 in cash or prizes
- Medium-sized logo on postcards
- Medium-sized logo on T-shirts.
- Medium-sizes logo on Web site
$250-499 in cash or prizes.
- Small-sized logo on postcards
- Small-sized logo on T-shirts.
- Small-sizes logo on Web site
Up to $249 cash or prizes.
- Typed name on postcards
- Typed name on T-shirts
- Smallest-sized logo on Website
Attendees will have the opportunity to purchase raffle tickets for door prize drawings. Due to deadlines for design and printing, we need to hear from you by April 19th, 2019 to include you on our postcards. Please support the FRC5254 HYPE! and help make Euro Meet '19 a great, fun Euro car, motorcycle and truck show.
If you would like to support this event, or if you have any questions or require further information, please contact Chuck Minster by telephone at 315-364-7528 or email@example.com. Checks should be made out to VCOA – CNY Chapter. If you wish your donation to be tax-deductible you can make it out to Trumansburg Robotics, Inc.
Also, please provided us with both print-quality (high-res EPS) and web-quality logos and your desired T-shirt size.
The mailing address for checks and items is:
CNY Chapter VCOA
c/o Charles Minster
2213 Sherwood Rd
Scipio Center, NY 13147
With sincere appreciation,
Euro Meet '19 Planning Committee