Euro Meet 2020 Registration
How much does it cost?
Registration fees are per vehicle. There is no charge for spectators and their vehicles.
On-site registration is $15 per-vehicle. Pre-registered vehicles are $10 each.
It saves you money and helps us plan the event and order enough T-shirts, food and other logistics
How much are T-shirts?
T-shirts are $15 in advance or at the gate. To make sure you get one it's best to pre-register
Will there be food available on-site?
Yes, the Trumansburg HS Robotics team, FRC 5254 HYPE is hosting a Chicken BBQ prepared by prepared by American Legion Arthur E. Bouton Post 770. World famous Cornell Chicken will be available in half-Chicken dinners with 2 sides. There will be drinks and desserts available too. Best to pre-order one for $10 to make sure you don't go hungry!
How do I pre-register
Add a vehicle
- Enter your vehicle information below. Don't worry, if you bring something else we'll be fine with that.
- Click Add to Cart
- A PayPal window will open showing your cart
- Click Continue Shopping > in the upper right or switch back to this window
- Repeat for as many vehicles as you plan to bring
- Select the T-shirt size you would like below
- Click Add to Cart
- Repeat for additional T-shirts
Add a Chicken Dinner
- Hit Add to Cart
- Repeat for additional Chick Dinners
- Click View Cart or go to the PayPal window and click one of the Check Out options.
Pre-Registration is not yet open.
The following can be used for electronic day-of registration and reflects the day-of price of $15
Terms and Conditions
AKA the fine print
- Online registration closes at 5PM on Friday June 26, 2019.
- T-shirt and Chicken dinner pre-sales close at 5PM on Wednesday June 17, 2019.
- Refunds for Registration, T-shirt and Chicken Dinner are possible up until 5PM June 17, 2019.
- If you have ordered T-shirts and are unable to attend, your registration fee can applied to shipping your shirt(s) to you.